Do you want to come over to the purple side.
Are you the person we are looking for but don’t know it yet?
We may not be advertising for role that
is your perfect fit … yet!
If you have had a look around our website or even met us and think you would like to join us, get in touch. You may have skills to offer that we don’t yet know we need. You may be just our cup of tea (or coffee) and the perfect addition to the team. We are always happy to hear from people looking for either a permanent role or for any current freelance opportunities. Tell us about yourself, what you have to offer and why we need you, and who know what the future may bring.
|Job Title:||You tell us|
|Location:||Golden Cross, East Sussex (Near Lewes)|
|Hours||Full Time Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (½ hour, unpaid lunch) or Part-Time?|
|Salary:||£ What are your expectations|
About the company / role
Simply Beautiful Print supply a wide range of print services including Promotional Print, Signage and Large Format Printing into a variation of Commercial, Industrial, SME and Bluechip organisations.
We pride ourselves on ensuring everything we do is nothing short of Beautiful, even our office and factory plant is immaculate. Our people go the extra mile and our customer refer without question.
The company is rapidly growing and we are always looking for talent to help join our hard working and friendly team.
If you think you what it has to takes to be a member of the team and have a brilliant ‘can do’ attitude and skills to match then write to us and tell us why we need you.
Principal responsibilities / knowledge / experience
Working closely with your production colleagues you will:
- What will you bring to the table?
Hours of work and location
Full-time roles at Beautiful are 8am-5pm ( ½ hour unpaid lunch) and are 5 days a week based from the our office in Golden Cross. The office is located in a rural setting, 15 minutes outside of Lewes and therefore own transport is essential.
How to apply
Contact Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Write a covering letter that will impress and include your CV (no more than 2 pages please) along with any supporting documents.
Deadline for applications – there is no deadline forgetting in touch with us!
The small print bit - Protecting your data and rights
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data shall be obtained only for candidate registration purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for candidate registration shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
Purposes for which Personal Data may be held
Personal data relating to employees may be collected primarily for the purposes of:
- Recruitment, promotion, training, redeployment and/or career development;
- Administration and payment of wages;
- Calculation of certain benefits including pensions;
- Disciplinary or performance management purposes;
- Performance review;
- Recording of communication with employees and their representatives;
- Compliance with legislation;
- Provision of references to financial institutions, to facilitate entry onto educational courses and/or to assist future potential employers; and
- Staffing levels and career planning.
Simply Beautiful Print considers that the following personal data falls within the categories set out above:
- Personal details including name, address, age, status and qualifications. Where specific monitoring systems are in place, ethnic origin and nationality will also be deemed as relevant;
- References and CVs;
- Emergency contact details;
- Notes on discussions between management and the employee;
- Appraisals and documents relating to grievance, discipline, promotion, demotion or termination of employment;
- Training records;
- Salary, benefits and bank/building society details; and
- Absence and sickness information.
Simply Beautiful Print will review the nature of the information being collected and held on an annual basis to ensure there is a sound business reason for requiring the information to be retained.
Sensitive Personal Data
Sensitive personal data includes information relating to the following matters:
- The employee’s racial or ethnic origin;
- His or her political opinions;
- His or her religious or similar beliefs;
- His or her trade union membership;
- His or her physical or mental health or condition;
- His or her sex life; or
- The commission or alleged commission of any offence by the employee.
To hold sensitive personal data, the Company must additionally satisfy a sensitive data condition. The most appropriate condition for employment purposes is that the processing is necessary to enable Simply Beautiful Print to meet its legal obligations (for example, to ensure health and safety or to avoid unlawful discrimination).
Responsibility for the Processing of Personal Data
Aimee Davies is the Data Controller responsible for ensuring all personal data is controlled in compliance with GDPR May 2018.
Employees who have access to personal data must comply with the companys Policy and adhere to the procedures laid down by the Data Controller. Failure to comply with the Policy and procedures may result in disciplinary action up to and including summary dismissal.
Use of Personal Data
To ensure compliance GDPR and in the interests of privacy, employee confidence and good employee relations, the disclosure and use of information held by the Company is governed by the following conditions:
- Personal data must only be used for one or more of the purposes specified in this Policy;
- Company documents may only be used in accordance with the statement within each document stating its intended use; and
- Provided that the identification of individual employees is not disclosed, aggregate or statistical information may be used to respond to any legitimate internal or external requests for data (e.g., surveys, staffing level figures); and
- Personal data must not be disclosed, either within or outside the Company, to any unauthorised recipient.
Personal Data Held for Equal Opportunities Monitoring Purposes
Where personal data obtained about candidates is to be held for the purpose of equal opportunities monitoring, all such data must be made anonymous.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Personal data may only be disclosed outside the Company with the employee’s written consent, unless disclosure is required by law or where there is an immediate danger to the employee’s health.
Accuracy of Personal Data
The Company will review personal data regularly to ensure that it is accurate, relevant and up to date.
In order to ensure Simply Beautiful Print’s files are accurate and up to date, and so that Simply Beautiful Print is able to contact the employee or, in the case of an emergency, another designated person, employees must notify the Company as soon as possible of any change in their personal details (e.g., change of name, address; telephone number; loss of driving licence where relevant; next of kin details, etc).
Personnel update forms will be issued to all employees on an annual basis for the purposes of ensuring the data is up to date and accurate. Employees will be entitled to amend any incorrect details and these corrections will be made to all files held on Simply Beautiful Print’s information systems. In some cases, documentary evidence, e.g., qualification certificates, will be requested before any changes are made. Once completed, these records will be stored in the employee’s personnel file.
Access to Personal Data (“Subject Access Requests”)
Candidates and employees have the right to access personal data held about them. Simply Beautiful Print will arrange for you to see or hear all personal data held about you within 40 days of receipt of a written request. As is the maximum allowed by law, an administration charge of £10 may apply.
A full copy of the company’s GDPR policy can be found in the footer menu on every page of the website. This outlines the security measures that we take to protect your data.