Case Study Mortgage Advice Bureau
The Mortgage Advice Bureau is a leading mortgage network that has won awards for the quality of its advice and service. Its numerous high street branches and advisors offer expert mortgage advice to homebuyers throughout the UK.
In the summer of 2019, the Mortgage Advice Bureau contacted Simply Beautiful Print with a signage inquiry for new premises in Market Street, Hailsham. Having completed a number of signage projects in the surrounding area Beautiful had been recommended as a reputable print company, who were known to be super friendly and meticulous about the quality of their work. Beautiful was able to rebrand some of the existing signage as well as provide new, whilst ensuring everything stayed consistent and in keeping with the network’s distinct branding and style. Following this, we were asked to design and supply opening invites as well as some ‘New Home’ greeting cards, as well as a useful PVC banner that could be easily stored at the office and pulled out to advertise at local events.
- Projecting Sign – A full Vinyl Wrap with a Matt Laminate for the existing 100mm Deep Projecting Tray Sign and bracket.
- Door Plaques, Entrance & Parking Signs – 3mm AluPanel signs complete with Latex Printed Vinyl and a Matt Laminate. Fitted with Screws and Caps
- Acrylic Office Signs – 5mm Clear Acrylic Panel complete with central logo made from Latex Printed Viny. Matt Laminate applied to the Face, and Etched Vinyl to the rear. Mounted with 20mm Anodised Aluminium Wall Mounts.
- PVC Banner – A 440gsm PVC banners with hem and eyelets. For use at local sponsored events.
- Invitation – single-sided A5 invites printed on 350gsm silk card.
- New Home Cards – A6 portrait greeting cards, printed on 350gsm silk. Supplied complete with envelopes.