Case Study Longhill High School
Longhill High School is a co-educational secondary school for 11 to 16 year-olds situated just outside of Brighton in Sussex. In 2016 the school began a wave of improvements which were recognised and praised by Ofsted following an inspection in 2018.
A year into its journey of transformation, new Headteacher Kate Williams approached Simply Beautiful Print in need of a design and print partner that could help improve the image of the school and create a more uplifting learning environment for its students. Over the course of two years Beautiful collaborated closely with students and the Senior Management Team – first to rebrand the school and then to design and roll out new wall coverings, PVC banners, signage, and reception graphics. In addition, Beautiful revamped the school’s website and prospectus. We absolutely loved working with the team at Longhill High School and enjoyed watching first hand its impressive evolution. Congratulations to Kate and her dedicated team, we think the results speak for themselves!
“Simply Beautiful Print have delivered an excellent service from start to finish. The team at Beautiful invested their time in understanding our vision and the structure of our organisation in order to deliver the service we needed. The work they have completed for us has developed a strong image for the school and this has bred a confidence and pride in our educational establishment. We have enjoyed working with them and would recommend their services to other schools seeking a similar package.”
- Logo and icons – New Longhill High School logo, four new house icons and seven new faculty icons. All scalable vectors.
- Website – New website design, navigation and layouts. Improved user experience including expanding tabs and pdf upload/download features.
- Prospectus –A square 8PP brochure with matt laminate. Complete with inner pocket.
- Folder – A4+ document folder. Complete with inner pocket.
- Ofsted Stickers – Printed and contour cut self-adhesive vinyl.
- Faculty Signage – Direct UV print onto 5mm foamex. Fixed with screws and screw caps.
- Hallway, Hall and Communications Room Wallpapers – Over 50m of walls covered in latex printed vinyl wallpapers with matt laminate. Seamless fitting of 1.2m panels with 15mm overlaps.
- Cabinet Covers – Direct UV print onto Flexible PET Material. Fitted with velcro.
- Reception windows – Latex printed self-adhesive vinyl with matt laminate, contour cut to shape. Seamlessly fitted as mirrored back-to-back graphics inside and out.
- Bridge Banner – A 440gsm PVC banner with hem and eyelets 6m x 1m. Tension steel wires fitted between two buildings and banner attached with custom bungees.
- General Banners – Several 440gsm PVC banners with hem and eyelet. Fitted with cable ties.
- Roadside Signage – Two matt laminated AluPanel signs with radius corners. Complete with back channels and fitted to existing sign posts.