Case Study The Business Jet Engine
Martin Riley empowers business leaders to achieve their goals and ambitions. He is the creator of what he calls The Business Jet Engine – a unique model with tools designed to help leaders to pin down the actions that will make the biggest difference to their business.
In late 2017 Martin Riley became a published author with the release of the ‘The Business Jet Engine’. Sold through Amazon, the book shares his unique model and tools to leaders seeking new guidance on how to best steer their business to greater success.
The book launch, held at the De La Warr in Bexhill, saw local businesses and Martin’s supporters celebrate the release. Martin approached Beautiful wanting to make a big impression at the launch. He needed a striking display that would be easy to set up for the De La Warr launch and that would be versatile enough to use at subsequent promotional events.
Due to Martin’s background as a designer, we knew that the high-end aluminium aesthetics and clever tool-free construction of the Centro System would appeal. With the ‘Twist-Lock’ Centro System the single free-standing display wall could be assembled and taken apart in less than 15 minutes, plus with the purchase of the optional wheeled case became super easy to transport.
At the launch copies of the book were displayed on a matching Centro Counter, which later came into its own as a book signing table. A Centro Podium Kit also attached to the stand to provide a shelf for a presentation screen, whilst a Centro iPad Kit positioned an iPad to at eye height, making the Business Jet Engine website available for navigation.
- Free Standing Wall – Centro 2 Straight 2250mm wide (2021mm high) complete with seamless magnetic graphic panel drops (3no 750mm wide)
- Counter table / plinth – Centro counter 1092mm wide (440mm deep) by 1025mm high, complete with a seamless magnetic graphic panel drop
- Screen Display – Centro Podium kit with an acrylic tabletop in a white frosted finish (translucent blue, red and green also available).
- IPad Display – Centro IPad post mounting kit with enclosure in textured white finish (white also available).
- Pens – Blue ballpoint pen with white print to barrell and clip
- Sticky Notes – square white notes with blue print
- Business Cards – Classic business carsd 85mm x 55m double sided with matt lamination
- Bookmarks (2018) – 400gsm matt laminated